Saturday, October, 12th 2019
Description of event:
- Outdoor Festival at Bayview Part – 2001 E Lloyd St., Pensacola, FL
- Event Starts at 8 AM until 5 PM
- Free admission to the public. All day entertainment and Dragon Boat Racing
Festival information and requirements: Please Read Carefully
- All vendor location requests will be considered on a first come first serve basis and honored whenever possible
- You must provide your own tents, tables, etc.
- Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the Registration form
- Due to logistics of food vendor setup, you are asked to check in between 6 AM – 7 AM
- Due to safety issues, food vendors who arrive after 7 AM may forfeit pre-assigned booth location and may be assigned an alternative location
- All other vendors must check in between 6 A.M. – 7:30 AM
- Vehicles will not be allowed in festival area after 7 AM
- Vendors can setup at 12PM on the 11th of October
Booths must be completely set-up by 8 AM
All booths must remain open until 5 PM
Vendors will have from 5:30 PM– 6:30 PM to pack up. All vendors must be off festival grounds by 7 PM
The Vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes trash and food waste
This is a rain or shine event & no refunds will be given for any reason. Remember this benefits our for Gulf Coast Kid’s House and Junior Achievement of NW Florida.
All vendor fees are non-refundable
All food vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance and sign a liability waiver.
Food Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all needed County permits, etc. and must be available for review prior to festival date.
Vendor sites are limited and will be reserved upon review and approval of Festival Committee and receipt of full payment.
We reserve the right to deny your application.
Vendor Registration must be submitted by September 30, 2019